Stacy Neir is one of Denver's premier real estate agents. Her mission statement is to "Make every Client a Client for Life." With this approach to every transaction, she strives to exceed her client’s expectations which is why 90% of her sales are repeat and referral clients.
Throughout her distinguished 16 year career in the residential real estate business she has garnered numerous sales production awards which places her among the upper echelon of real estate teams in Colorado and nationwide.
- Denver Metro Realtor Association Roundtable of Excellence award every year since 2003
- 5280 Magazine 5 Star Real Estate Agent award recipient every year since 2010
- Kentwood $10,000,000 club since 2013
- 2015 Platinum Award Winner with DMAR with over $23,000,000 in sales
- One of Kentwoods Top Producers
- Sold over $127,000,000 in real estate since 2001
This is a huge honor for her and her team as she strives to exceed her client's expectations and make the real estate process a fun and memorable experience.
She also believes in giving back to the community in which she lives. Stacy founded Women Who Wine and Who Are Charitable which is a women's group who meet monthly to supply goods and supplies to numerous local charities while enjoying a glass a wine. She has raised money for Cancer League of Colorado and participated in Over The Edge which raises money for cancer patients in Colorado. She has also sponsored several families through Be The Gift.
Check out her website at: www.neirteam.com